Our Theory of Change
A theory of change tells a story of how a desired change is expected to happen.
Our theory of change goes like this:
- We help client-partners transform their internal cultures and structures to build effective social change strategies.
- We support client-partners to build effective values-aligned theories of change and campaigns.
- We invite individuals to step into this work with us as partners, because we believe they should be agents and protagonists in the process.
- We also do our own internal work to ensure we are living into our values.
- This is how we contribute to a courageous, resilient, and effective multiracial, cross-class, multi-issue social justice movement ecosystem with the power to build toward collective liberation, centering the lead of gender-oppressed BIPOC.
Here’s a visualization of our theory of change:
- Medium green dot Our Actions
- Light green dot How We Do it